May 26, 2009

it's gonna be a lovely week

I just updated both my main blog and my personal blog. So.. I'm kinda running out of things to say over here. Haha!

Anyway, for those of you who doesn't read any of my other blogs.. this week is kind of a busy week for both me and Bunny. That's because we're leaving for his hometown this Friday to celebrate Gawai with his family AND to introduce me to his side of family. Oh dear, I'm so nervous! And scared!!! What if his family doesn't like me? What if I'm not the type of girl his parents would want to be with their son?? Ya know, those are the kind of things that runs in my mind everytime I think of that BIG DAY! Even tho Bunny kept assuring me that his family would DEFINITELY love me, I'm still nervous! Oh dear.. I hope I won't faint or act like a fool when that day finally comes. Look at the ticker above. It says 3 DAYS MORE! LoL

Anyway (again), Bunny and I had so much fun shopping for stuff to bring back home these past few days. But the most fun part of all to me is the shopping-for-the-kids part. Oh my, I forgot how fun it was shopping for kids! At one point, I even said to Bunny (while holding a piece of very cute little pink baby dress) "Let's make babies!" Of course, like I said in my personal blog.. Bunny laughed at it coz he knew I was joking. (But was I???)

Oh by the way, last night while driving back home from shopping, Bunny told me that he wanted a garden wedding.

"I want our wedding to be special, because it is. That's why I want to have a garden wedding."

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! And I'm not jumping in joy for the GARDEN WEDDING part, I'm more excited on the WEDDING part! Hahaaaa!!! :D

People! Bunny wants to marry me! ME! MEEEEEEE!!

2 comments:

  1. Gee...Makes me wonder...Is your husband an Iban or Bidayuh from Sarawak? Because u said to celebrate Gawai...hmmm...

    Well, good luck in meeting your future parents-in-law. So far, i rarely heard parents-in-law rejecting their future daughters-in-law. So ... don't worry. They'll like you.

    Just don't forget to do the laundry, cooking and sweeping the floor, when you are at their house yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Willie - He's an Iban, Willie. Hence the Gawai celebration. Gonna be my first Gawai celebration tho. Hehehe. :D

    OK, that's really helping a lot when you said normally they will like me. I'm crossing my fingers for that!

    Laundry? Cooking? Sweeping? LOL I'll try - as long as I'm not pening from all the tuak drinking. :D

    ReplyDelete