May 15, 2010

a night to remember

(disclaimer: the title above has got nothing to do with what i'm about to post over here. it was made out of sukahati semata-mata)

Just finished working on a client's custom blog design today. FINALLY after a month working on it! Now I just gotta sit back and wait for her final input - in case she needs some stuff to add/edit.

*fingers cross* that she will accept the design as it is. *hee*

By the way, the illustration to the left has got nothing to do with the client's new custom blog design. Ini adalah untuk tujuan hiasan semata-mata. lol

Anyway, I like that butt. It reminds me of my own fat butt and how I need to exercise more and eat less rice and sugar (if possible).

[sigh]

And oh.. since I've been working on custom blog design for a client lately, I'm beginning to think that my blog skin needs some revamp too! Yeah.. I'm starting to get tired of this green theme already. Maybe it's time to think of some new look..

Anyway, (wow, how many times did I used "anyway"??) going off to 7-E with the fiancé and my brother. We're gonna have our late night Slurpeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

P/S I just noticed. It's only 10:41PM?! I tot it's midnight already....

UPDATE: Brother's gf just called. We're going yumcha instead. "Ada ABC sana tu", said my brother. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment