April 13, 2009

i might not survive - this time around

Why does the heart desires what the heart couldn't get...?

.. I've been staring at my computer for about half an hour, trying to get the stuff out of my head into writings. Maybe, just maybe, if I write it out, I'd feel much better...

Have you ever felt like you're about to burst into a thousand pieces just because you couldn't express what's really on your mind? Or you're just too broken that the only thing that comes to mind was death?

You want to run away from the things that hurt you most, yet, you couldn't.

You want to shout out to the world that you're dying inside, slowly, yet, your voice is silent.

Knowing something is wrong somewhere hurts.. but finding out the truth kills..

I really think that I'm slowly dying inside. Soon enough, the outer part of me will follow suit.

1 comment: