November 6, 2007

Ala-Malaysian Style

The guy who's supposed to be servicing my air-cond were supposed to be here an hour ago.

OK, well, at first, he told me he's coming in at 5pm, so I woke up extra early today to prepare myself and the room. (it was kinda messy)
And then he called to say he's coming at 7pm instead.

It's way past 8pm right now and still no sign of him at the door.

I HATE people like these. Can't they be more professional by sticking to the time they've promised? If I can do the same to my clients, why can't they?!

HATE THEM! HATE THEM! HATE THEM!

Update: He finally came at around 9:58PM. -_-"

3 comments:

  1. Damn them hate them too. I won't pay them if they still like that!!
    Geram on behalf of friend here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go call another aircon man. Kasi padan muka dia suka-suka janji kosong! I know I would have done that... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spiff brings peace and wishes calm upon you :) Take a huge deeeeeeeeeppppp breath and then curse like there's no tomorrow cos the bum deserves the cursing .... LOL

    ReplyDelete