November 21, 2007

Stomachache

I'm having stomachache right now. I've no idea why. It could be the burger, it could be the carbohydrate. I've been dieting and cutting myself from carb for the past 1 week - I guess when I had rice this afternoon and burger this evening, my tummy didn't really like it; it upsets her. LOL!

Anyway, I can't go to sleep so I tried to kacau my brother on IM, since he's working late tonight. But it turned out he wasn't online. :-( So I decided to clean up some stuff on my desk. It's starting to get kinda messy already! And guess what I found inside the jewellery box?

My mini iPod. Hahahaha!


It's been a while since I last play with it! I think since I got it 2 years ago, I've only used the iPod like 3 or 4 times... maybe 6. I only use it during my flight back to KK or to KL. Hahaha! Look, even the charger still have that plastic cover on it!

I'm charging the iPod at this moment tho. There's a few songs to copy inside too. Looks like I'll be using it again soon: for my flight back to Sabah this December. I can't wait to go home! :-)

1 comment:

  1. wow!! That's practically brand new! My sis got her ipod nano in october and it looks like she's used it for 2 years oredi. LOL!

    ReplyDelete