November 7, 2007

Flabuless Plan

Wow, I woke up pretty early today: like at 3PM! I went to bed at 8 this morning. Hmm.. that means I only had 7 hours of sleep. Which is fine. :-P

Anyway, my stomach felt like an air baloon. So bloated with air! I think it has something to do with the meal replacement I've been taking. Hehe.. yep. In an attempt to lose some weight, I've been replacing my dinner with these "meal replacement" stuff. You know, those diet drink that controls your calorie intake. No idea if it'll work, been only taking it for 2 nights.

Will let you know if it works.

In the meantime, I think I'll get back to my Yoga practice. It's been a while since I last did it. And oh, about the plan on going to gym.. I think I'll cancel it.. for the time being. At least wait till I've lose some weight maybe. HAHAHAHA!


Yoga Zone: Yoga for Weight Loss - here I come!
(lets see how long I'll stick with this yoga thingy...)

1 comment: