December 12, 2007

What I have been up to..



December 11th

8PM: Watched "Moonlight" series.
Slept halfway during the show.

December 12th

3AM: Accidentally woke up. Hungry.
Made myself some half boiled eggs.

5AM: Went back to bed.
Took me a few decades of the rosary and hymns till I could finally fall asleep.

9:45AM: Woke up.
Checked my email. Reply emails and text message.

11AM: Had a glass of milk shake and a slice of cheese.

Currently: Watching E! on Astro. :-P
I need to take my shower and change soon. I need a new hair cut!!!

3 comments:

  1. Cindy, I was LMAO when I read:


    3AM: Accidentally woke up. Hungry.
    Made myself some half boiled eggs.


    How can anyone ACCIDENTALLY wake up ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick: Caaaaann!! I dunno how to explain, but I just did! I didn't plan to wake up that early.. maybe I was hungry, that's why. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. good oh you...recite the rosary...kalu me that, count sheep saja tu...or fantasizing that im rich.. :P

    ReplyDelete