July 19, 2013

Here comes the weekend

Just when I was bursting with ideas for my next commissioned assignment (I got a new project! Yay!), Bunny came and said, "Sayang, jom tengok Despicable Me?"

So I dropped my pencil, cleared my work table and er.. posted this on my blog.. before I head for the shower. :D


Work can wait. My dahling is taking me out for a movie. We're going out for a movie!!!!

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.  We love because he first loved us.
-1 John 4:18-19

2 comments:

  1. Bahhh.. enjoy the movie!
    p/s: I spot a lil mushroom lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wahhhh hebatnya penglihatan mu! lol

      Ya, the client loves mushroom, so I'm trying to incorporate a mushroom somewhere in the design. :P

      PS: Movie was awesome! But sambil batuk sambil ketawa not really so much fun.. cis

      Delete