July 29, 2009

{my.recent.work}

(I wonder if anyone reads this blog at all? lol.) But anyway, hello people!

Just a quick post to showoff my latest blog design. *hee*


As usual, please click on the link and pay a visit to my new friend, Lia.

I hope you'll like the new design. It's pink, it's kawaii .. it's worth the visit! :D

......

Oh well, I gotta go now. Need to take a shower and put my favorite ampoules on my face to maintain my youthfulness. Ha ha! Then after that, I'm gonna jump on the bed and get my much needed sleep. I only slept for 4 hours last night! This is all Bunny's fault! lol. We had a late night out with his friends last night: we went to this pub called The Ship in the hopes of seeing live performance by the transvetites (pondan) but boohoo.. it was another band who performed last night. :(

Anyway, I REALLY gotta stop typing. I'm about to fall asleep on the notebook already!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, it's a very great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, THANK YOU for the compliment. Indeed, so much effort have been done and I'm really glad with the end result. :)

    ReplyDelete