August 6, 2009

i'm getting older

Last monday (August 3rd), I celebrated my *toot* birthday. (sorry, a girl doesn't tell her age. :P) And since my birthday falls on a monday (sigh).. I kinda celebrated it on Sunday with Bunny, my brother and a bunch of friends by having lunch at IKEA. Gawd, I LOVE them foods at IKEA! Especially that Chicken Leg set and the Prawn Salad. Ohhhhh.. just talking about it makes me drool!

And then after lunch, Bunny and I parted from the group and went furniture shopping. YAY! Finally got myself a brand new coffee table and a white drawer. So happy! :D

Speaking of my birthday, Bunny actually bought me a box of very cute looking cupcakes - he knows how much I love cupcakes. :D However, I didn't managed to take photos of the cupcakes coz we (Bunny and I) were a bunch of hyenas. We finished the whole box of cupcakes in less than an hour and I forgot to take a photo or two of the cupcakes. LOL

I managed to take a shot of the mini birthday cake tho - well, Bunny did. Since Bunny is not a keen cake eater (and I couldn't possibly finish up a whole cake alone) we end up getting a mini cake instead. Just for the sake of having a birthday cake, I guess. Ha Ha!

Well.. here's the cake:


Bunny also gave me the best gift a woman could ever get on her birthday ... but I'd rather not tell you what it was. *wink* I can tell you tho, that it comes with a birthday card with a note inside that says very heartwarming words for me. Bunny made me feel so loved and blessed to have him in my life..

Ahh.. life is such a bliss. :D

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday! Me too just added a year on my age..

    ReplyDelete