June 12, 2013

Welcome, my new makeup tool

Received my parcel yesterday but totally forgotten all about it till today. Maklumlah, I've been pretty busy lately: 2 weddings, a birthday, a tea party and a blog design project to work on! But I'm not complaining at all. These are the projects that satisfy my hunger for new makeup and makeup tools. LOL

Like my new Makeup Geek stippling brush! Yay! :D



Got 'em directly from Marlena (Makeup Geek owner) all the way from USA. Well, since I have more money in PayPal than my local bank account (lol), it's only fair to shop online from overseas stores. :P

Also, I've been a fan of Marlena and her products since ...oh let me see, I can't remember! But it has been a while! Since she was a cute chubby woman to the woman she is today - lean, sexy and hot! (She's an inspiration!!)

I've tried the brush and I must say, I love it!! I'm actually thinking of getting my 2nd brush along with other newly-released products. Maybe some eyeshadows and eyeliners this time! :)

(whoaa.. how many exclamation marks "!" did I use in this post?? lol)

3 comments:

  1. handsome nya the brush! It's good to have a washable brush, hygiene factor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Got it for $27 (including postage). Dalam RM81 lah. But it was worth it! Sooooo nice on the face. So much better than my other stippling brush.

      Delete